Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tonight's dinner and shanty organization report

So, here's my dinner tonight featuring a crispy chicken ranch wrap and a HamHammer favorite, pierogies.  :3  I could have cut the wrap nicely for you before taking the picture, but I thought my bite marks would be a nicer touch.  A shanty touch, if you will.


So lazy these days.  I still need to fill out the teacher evaluation for Sensei.  I'm sure he's dying to read my love confession.  And yes, I am definitely going to add the part about how I think he's so cute.  Anonymity ftw!  Lol.  But would using kawaii as a descriptor be the ultimate creep factor?  (I'm being pretty creepy as is so I may as well go all the way.)

Anyway, here are some more pictures of my shanty mess.  This is my way of keeping track of my apartment's organization status.  Right now, it's on RED ALERT!  Ultimate disorganization.  D:





I need a better camera to capture my shanty mess.  But this is still quite indicative of how much cleaning I need to do before Wendy comes over this Friday.

Please, as Gabby would say, pray for me.

5 comments:

  1. did you ask if they had guacamole again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just because i love la guanajuatence, doesn't mean i ALWAYS eat there. this is an iris-made dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how you shantify things so quickly Iris! I don't understand, do you walk in with these papers then just set them down on the nearest open span of carpet? You need a filing cabinet... or a recycling bin.

    That food looks deliciously not shanty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Caitlin. How does stuff just end up on your floor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start lofting all furniture, officially designating the floor as one giant shelf.

    ReplyDelete